What is the typical ordering process for translated business cards?
1. Client submits original English business card electronic files to AsianBusinessCards.com or scans/faxes a sample layout.
2. We have our native-speaking professional translator review the file and translate the necessary material. This step takes into account any cultural or linguistic issues, translation, etc.
3. Our Multilingual Graphics Specialists initiate typesetting and flow the translated text into your desired layout.
4. Our professional translator reviews the final localized file, and gives their approval.
5. An optional PDF proof is submitted to the client, and final files are collected for output and delivered. (Actual business cards are printed by the client, or selected as a print option and delivered from AsianBusinessCards.com.)
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for ordering translated business cards.
You can also use our express FREE Asian Business Card Translation Quote Request Form to select your options and receive a detailed quote for your exact order.
Japanese, Chinese & Korean Business Card Translation, Typesetting & Printing Experts